This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v0.9.4. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important plan files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. Previously some transforms were not updated when a transform upstream was modified. This is now fixed. Thanks to Matt M. for reporting this.
2. Previously when a file was updated by another application, Easy Data Transform would sometimes ignore the has header checkbox. This is now fixed.
3. When a dataset was copied to the clipboard it was previously only copied as text. It is now also copied as HTML. This means it can be pasted into any application that supports HTML format, e.g. Excel.
4. Dragging a folder onto Easy Data transform will now add any files in that folder (and it’s child folders).
5. There is a new Stamp transform that allows you to add a processing date/time stamp to the start or end of a dataset.
6. The application now checks online weekly to see if there is an updated version.
1. Currently there is no dark interface option for Easy Data Transform on macOS 10.14. We hope to add this once it is fully supported by the Qt framework.
Questions or problems?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org