This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v0.9.5. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. A powerful new If transform has been added. This allows you to set a new column value conditionally, based on values in one or more other columns.
2. There is now an option to trim white space in input nodes.
3. Sort and Filter controls in the right pane now resize according to content.
4. Transform default parameter values are now set more intelligently if the input has only 1 column.
5. Minor changes to fonts and colors.
6. Various other minor improvements.
Questions or problems?
Please email email@example.com