This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v0.9.6. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. You can now choose the type of transforms displayed in the Left pane. This should make it easier to find the transform you want.
2. A busy cursor and progress bar are now used for feedback during long operations.
3. Numeric (spin box) parameters are now only updated 1 second after you have stopped modifying them, rather than recalculating after every key/mouse press.
4. Added Show last 10 rows, Show last 100 rows and Show last 1000 rows as an option for data tables in the Right pane.
5. Tooltips are now shown when you hover over items in the Center pane.
6. The Split Col transform now has an option to order the values alphabetically after splitting.
7. Added a Fill transform. This fills blank values in selected columns down or to the right of existing values.
8. Added a Chop transform. This removes a number of characters from the start or end of selected columns.
9. Added a Total transform. This adds a running total column for a selected column.
10. The Truncate transform has been replaced by the more general Extract transform. Extract allows you to extract a number of characters from the start or end with an offset.
11. The Stats transform can now calculate the median for numerical values.
12. Added “:” (colon) as a possible delimiter for text files for input and output.
13. A red border is drawn around the select columns control in the Right pane when no columns are selected. Similarly the select column control is shown in red when it is set to <None selected>.
14. Added filtering by column name in the columns control in the Right pane.
15. The number of columns selected in the columns control is now shown in the Right pane.
16. Improved the sizing of the select columns control in the Right pane.
17. You can now right-click to access a context menu in the Center pane.
18. The Input, Transform and Output labels in the Left pane are now collapsible.
19. You can now zoom/scroll in the Center pane using the mouse wheel. You can configure your preferred behavior in the Preferences window.
20. You can now choose whether to watch input files for changes using the watch file check box in the Right pane.
21. Fixed a bug where columns displayed in the Right pane were not always updated correctly due to changes ‘upstream’.
22. Fixed a bug where processing was not always carried out correctly when connections removed.
23. Performance improvements to some transforms.
24. Various other bug fixes and minor improvements.
Questions or problems?