This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v0.9.7. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. Easy Data Transform can now read and write Excel .xlsx and .xls files on both Windows and Mac.
2. Easy Data Transform now tries to be more intelligent about preserving column selections when you delete or re-order columns ‘upstream’.
3. A ‘Count’ transform has been added.
4. The sizing of controls in the right pane has been improved.
5. You can now copy multiple selected cells from the right pane to the clipboard using Ctrl+C (Windows)/Cmd+C (Mac) or by right-click menu.
6. You are now warned if you try to both input from and output to the same file or output to the same file twice.
7. A ‘How Do I?’ help button has been added to the tool bar.
8. The ‘Transpose’ transform now handles headers.
9. Shortcuts/aliases to input files are now handled.
10. Improvements to the documentation.
11. The application logo has been updated.
12. Various other bug fixes and minor improvements.
Questions or problems?