This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v0.9.8. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. Added a Compare Cols transform. This allows you to compare values of 2 different columns in the same data set.
2. The heuristic used to guess the default columns used in Join, Subtract and Intersect transforms has been improved.
3. The Row Num transform now has Increment and Every options.
4. Improved automatic layout of items in the Center pane.
5. When reading CSV files carriage returns inside quotes are now converted to spaces. Previously they were treated as the end of a row.
6. Various other bug fixes and minor improvements.
Questions or problems?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org