This release adds improvements to v1.2.0. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
1. Easy Data Transform now waits until a period of inactivity before processing any changes made in the Right pane. This allows you to make multiple changes before any processing occurs. The period is 2 seconds by default, but you can change it in the **Right pane processing delay field in the Preferences window.
2. Improved handling of some edge cases when inputting CSV files.
3. A refresh button has been added in the Right pane when an output item is selected. Clicking this button will cause the autoput to be rewritten, even if Enable output is unchecked.
4. You can now set the Key column and Value column options to the same column for the Spread transform. This is useful if you want to ‘self-spread’ a column.
5. Previously when a transform was disconnected and then reconnected, the options were not always correctly set. This is now fixed.
6. Other minor improvements.
Questions or problems?