This release adds bug fixes and minor improvements to v1.6.4. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
You can uninstall old releases after you have successfully installed this version.
1. Previously Easy Data Transform could crash if columns were added back to a Remove Cols transform with a Rename Cols transform downstream. This is now fixed. Thanks to Dave V. for reporting this.
2. Previously the output item was not updated in the Center pane when Write mode was set to Disabled. This is now fixed.
3. Previously checking a column in Rename Cols could uncheck columns downstream unecessarily. This is now fixed.
4. Previously a gap was sometimes shown below transaction comments in the Right pane. This is now fixed. Thanks to Dave V. for reporting this.
5. The default extension for output files is now the last extension used, rather than ‘.csv’. Thanks to Hans G. for the suggestion.
6. Lists of columns can take up more space in the Right pane. Thanks to Dave V. for the suggestion.
7. You can now select and drag multiple columns in the Right pane for Reorder Cols transactions.
8. In macOS 10.15 (Catalina), saving a file over an existing file with the same name can cause a crash. This appears to be a macOS bug and we hope Apple will fix it soon. As a workaround you should either:
MacOS 10.14 and earlier are not affected.
Questions or problems?