This release adds bug fixes and improvements to v1.8.0. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
You can uninstall old releases after you have successfully installed this version.
1. Standard deviation has now been added as a Summarize by option for Pivot transforms. Thanks to Dan F. for the suggestion.
2. You can now easily open additional main windows by selecting File>New Window. Thanks to Jessica B. for the suggestion.
3. Previously the meta information was not correctly updated when new input items were first added. This is now fixed. Thanks to Mike for reporting this.
4. Previously empty ELSE IF clauses could be added to IF transforms when they were saved and reloaded. It didn’t change the output, but was annoying. This is now fixed. Thanks to Dan F. for reporting it.
5. Previously the Right pane wasn’t fully drawn until processing of transforms was finished. This is now fixed.
6. Selected connections are now drawn thicker. This makes the selection easier to see when you are zoomed back. Thanks to Tim P. for the suggestion.
7. In macOS 10.15 (Catalina), saving a file over an existing file with the same name can cause a crash. This appears to be a macOS bug and we hope Apple will fix it soon. As a workaround you should either:
MacOS 10.14 and earlier are not affected.
Questions or problems?