This release adds bug fixes and improvements to v1.11.0. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
You can uninstall old releases after you have successfully installed this version.
1. If you have set Manual formatting for output to Excel, the format settings are now updated if you update column ordering upstream. For example, if column 1 is set to output as Date format and column 2 as Text format and you swap column 1 and column 2 using a Reorder Cols transform, then column 1 will be set to output as text format and column 2 as Date format.
2. In v1.11.0 the focus in the Right pane was reset when processing. This is now fixed. Thanks to Martin P. for reporting this.
3. If you click or release the mouse on a transform option in the Right pane, this now delays processing any changes by **Right pane processing delay** in the Preferences window.
4. You now don’t have to press Return for processing to start in the Rename Columns transform. This is more consistent with other transforms.
5. Previously deleting a Remove Cols transform could set some column related options incorrectly further downstream. This is now fixed.
6. Some other issues were fixed related to inserting and disconnecting transform items. Thanks to Gilbert K. for reporting this.
7. Previously you might be prompted twice when trying to save over an existing .transform file in macOS 10.15 or 11.0. This is now fixed.
8. Sometimes Excel files with non-Latin characters in their file name or path are not read. You can workaround this by renaming the file or the folders that contain it. We hope to fix this soon.
Questions or problems?