This release adds bug fixes and improvements to v1.12.1. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
You can uninstall old releases after you have successfully installed this version.
1. There is a new Units transform for converting between different angle, area, energy, length, mass, power, pressure, temperature, time, velocity and volume units.
2. There is a new Decode transform for converting to/from Base64 encoding, URL encoding, escaped HTML or escaped XML.
3. When outputting to JSON or XML you can now uncheck remove empty in the Right pane, if you want to output empty values. For example:
Is output to XML with remove empty checked as:
<root> <record> <A> <B>1</B> </A> </record> <record> <A> <B> <C>1</C> </B> </A> </record> </root>
Is output to XML with remove empty unchecked as:
<root> <record> <A> <B> <C></C> </B> </A> </record> <record> <A> <B value="1"> <C></C> </B> </A> </record> <record> <A> <B> <C>1</C> </B> </A> </record> </root>
4. When outputting to delimited text, such as CSV, you can now choose to set Quoting in the Right pane to:
5. Previously you couldn’t read in JSON files larger than 128MB. That limit has now been removed. However, you can still run out of memory if your JSON file is very large. Note also that a JSON tree may require a lot more memory when represented as a table, particularly if it is deeply nested JSON.
6. Output to the Results tab in the Right pane has been improved.
7. The Tab key now changes focus when pressed in Comment or Script fields (rather than adding a tab).
8. Changes in the Right pane will no longer happen while you have a drop-down list open in the Right pane.
9. The Windows version of Easy Data Transform now only runs on 64 bit versions of Windows. In the unlikely event that you have an old 32 bit version of Windows, you can continue to run Easy Data Transform v1.12.1.
v1.13.0 for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 (30 MB)
v1.13.0 for Mac 11.2 to 10.13 (32 MB)
Questions or problems?