This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v1.31.0. The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
You can uninstall old releases after you have successfully installed this version.
1. The Concat Rows transform now has a Variable mode for extra flexibility.
Concatenate rows before each empty row:
Concatenate rows while value not starting with ‘ID’:
2. You can now use the right-click menu to quickly filter rows or columns in the Right pane data table.
3. Previously the Slice transform would remove all rows if matches to the first and last columns were not found. Now it only does this when Mode is set to Keep. E.g. If Mode is set to Remove and the first and last rows of the slice are not matched, the data remains unchanged, which we feel is more intuitive. Note that this change could affect existing .transform files. Thanks to @CC5 for reporting this on the forum.
4. Previously you couldn’t use columns with parentheses in the column name as column variables. This is now fixed. Thanks to @Johnnycash for reporting this on the forum.
5. Fixed a bug that could result in a crash when importing Excel spreadsheets with hyperlinks. Thanks to Jimmy H. for reporting this.
6. Previously if there were columns with duplicate names, only 1 value would be output to XML format. This is now fixed. Thanks to Alex S. for reporting this.
Questions or problems?