This release adds improvements and bug fixes to v1.32.0 (Windows) and v1.32.1 (Mac). The download links are at the bottom of the page.
We recommend that you back-up important transform files before installing any new release. Please let us know of any problems or issues you encounter with the release.
You can uninstall old releases after you have successfully installed this version.
1. The Concat Rows transform now has a By key mode. This concatenates consecutive rows with matching key values. This could be useful for converting long data to wide data. Uncheck repeat key column to keep only the first key column. Check case sensitive for case sensitive key matching.
2. Previously when Excel sheets were overwritten using a Write mode of Overwrite/Sheet the Excel file got bigger and slower to write with each overwrite, due to the way Excel handles strings. This is now fixed. Thank you to Giorgio L. for originally reporting this and to Dmytro at LibXL for the fix.
3. Previously the progress displayed when JSON and XML files were input was not always displayed correctly. This is now fixed.
4. Fixed a regression from v1.31.0 which meant that terms with multiple column variables (e.g. in If transform If, THEN and ELSE terms) were no longer evaluated. For example you can now do this:
Thanks to Philippe D. for reporting this.
5. Previously column variables did not always work when column names contained $, ( or ) characters. This is now fixed.
6. When outputting XML you can now use the Below root field to add extra information below the root tag.
7. Exclamation marks at the start of column names are removed from name tags in the final XML. This is useful if you want duplicate tag names with the same parent.
Questions or problems?