Easy Data Transform v1.38.2 released
Easy Data Transform v1.38.2 is now available for Windows and Mac. Improvements include:
- A Count distinct option has been added to the Pivot transform.
- The hint text for the Filter transform is now truncated if it is very long.
- Clicking on an unprocessed Filter transform could cause a crash. This is now fixed.
Find out more and download the new release from the release page:
Download the update
This is a free upgrade for everyone with a valid license. If you don’t yet have a license, you can buy one here.
Thanks to everyone who sent us bug reports and suggestions for improvements.
2022 Easy Data Transform Roundup
- 19 production software releases on Windows and Mac
- Lots of improvements and new features, including:
- manually control when calculations run
- fuzzy macting options for various transforms
- new Num Base transform
- new Outliers transform
- new Impute transfrom
- new Cluster transform
- Date Format → DateTime Format and can now transform dates, times and datetimes
- new Characters tab in the Right pane
- Explore Keys… button added to Join, Lookup, Intersect and Subtract transforms
- Drilldown option added for various transforms
- Improved Column Values window
- Multiple files output option added
- added support for input of larger text files (> 2GB)
- improvements to processing speed and memory usage
- M1/M2 ARM version for Mac
- 19 newsletters sent
- 35 videos created
- 220 forum posts created/answered
- lots of support emails answered
Thanks to everyone who sent in feedback, suggestions and bug reports.
In 2023 we plan to start work on Easy Data Transform v2. We have lots of ideas for improvements. Watch this space.
In the forum
Recent posts in the forum that might be of interest include:
Have you got a question to ask or something useful to share?
Spotted on Twitter:
Oryx Digital Ltd
Questions or problems?